- From the Tolpuddle/Puddletown Bypass, follow the signs to Tolpuddle.
- In the village turn off at village green, signed Southover/Affpuddle
- Wessex Fly Fishing Trout Lakes are approximately ½ mile along this lane, look for our sign. Drive up the gravel road to the cream coloured house with dormer windows.
- PLEASE NOTE: SAT NAVS WILL NOT TAKE YOU RIGHT TO OUR DOOR – sorry about that….
From the Puddletown/Tolpuddle Bypass, follow the signs to Tolpuddle.
In the village turn off at the village green, signed Southover /Affpuddle.
Lawrences Farm is 1/4 mile along this lane, look for our signs. Come up the gravel drive to the cream coloured house with dormer windows.
GENERAL INFORMATION ATTRACTIONS AND ACTIVITIES:
These include superb trout fishing, with golf, sailing, cliff walks, beaches and historic houses nearby – beautiful Dorset has them all! We can give you details when you arrive.
EATING OUT: There is a wide choice of pubs & restaurants within a 30 minutes drive, we are pleased to advise you throughout your stay.
THE SEA, and all that goes with it, is within 20 minutes drive. Within 30
minutes you can reach any of the following towns: Blandford Forum,
Bournemouth, Dorchester, Poole, Wimbome and Weymouth.
BED & BREAKFAST ARRIVAL TIMES: Please advise at the time of booking your approximate time of arrival.
TO BOOK: Please telephone to discuss dates available, then complete the booking form (PDF Download 12KB) and return it to us with the relevant deposit
- Please contact Sally Slocock at:
- Lawrences Farm, Southover,Tolpuddle, Dorchester, Dorset DT2 7HF
- Telephone: 44+(0)1305 848460.
- Email: Sally Slocock